After weeks of production, our final piece has finally been put together and uploaded to Vimeo. Here is the video:

I am reasonably happy with how it turned out, however, I am still not content with the look of the latex after the mistakes I made. Although this will make for development in my production next year. I have learnt a lot during this production, especially the necessity of working under pressure to get things done in such a short space of time.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s