In order to create further preparation for our summer projection, I have drawn out some storyboards. However, as a change to my AS project, I did not draw out all the scenes for the footage.

This was a choice that I made to not only save time, but to also experiment with how much storyboarding we could get away with. I decided that it would be most pragmatic to only draw out the shots that had to have the most thought behind them; this to me seemed to be the shots that had to make the character appear naked without truly being naked. This turned out to be a lot more efficient than anticipated, because it was not necessary to draw all the scenes. This was because we had written up a list of shots for the entire film. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s